What to do first
Please search the relevant information on the web pages first:
- See general support information.
- Check this section and corresponding links.
Besides the general information please try to describe your problem/question as detailled as possible.
The following steps should be considered first.
- If you start using bwUniCluster, please consider testing your job interactively first.
- You can always use the development queues to test if your job is running.
- Please debug your jobs first (see Wiki for more info on that).
If you don’t understand the output, please attach it to the support ticket.
- When using the central ticket system,
it is important to either select the correct support unit or even better always name the cluster you have a question about or you are experiencing the problem with.
After you have gathered all the information, please create a ticket at the central ticket system.